Colorado: PTSD Legislation Advanced by House and Senate

Colorado's parents will need to write a letter to the Department of Health, stating they consent to the use of medical marijuana for their juvenile child.

Previous 5 Charts Show Marijuana Stocks Could Be Promising Investments
Next Kenney: Pa. should legalize marijuana like Colorado